Details on individual cake orders
Please read the following instructions to ensure that the process of creating your cake runs smoothly.
- Designing cakes is creative handwork. We are always inspired by your ideas and templates. Each cake is unique and one-of-a-kind. We would be happy to transform your wishes into reality with our design in line with your preferences.
- An advance payment of 50% of the order value is due when the order is placed.
- The processing of your order will start only after receipt of payment.
- The payment arrangements for the final payment will be discussed individually upon conclusion of the contract. In the event that you have received an invoice, the final payment is always due 10 days prior to completion.
- Any subsequent changes should always be sent to us in writing by e-mail to Post@derKuchenladen.de.
- Subsequent changes to the order may result in price adjustment and additional costs.
- An expense compensation in the amount of 10€ will be charged for subsequent invoice changes.
- In case of cancellations, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable expense compensation.
Only for corporate customers:
Corporate customers pay on invoice. Invoices are due 30 days after the invoice date.